Our first Family blog. It was inspired by Jennie and Julie =)
Nothing too interesting. The boys are getting bigger all the time. Christain is 6 months old and crawling all over. He is wearing Paces 1yr clothes already. We keep warning Pace that one day baby brother will be as big as him. He is a typical older brother I think, likes to mess with him, very protective though... no one else better mess with him.
Bryan is still working as a mechanic for Interstate Trucking. And I am working for Potelco as a dispatcher. Nothing very exciting... until after work. I must be going through some kind of early mid life crisis or something. I have this need for adventure lately. Got my dive certification in January and am enjoying the 40 degree waters of the Puget Sound. I am currently training to climb Mt Rainier. But don't be too impressed, I won't be summiting. Just going to high camp as camp slave at 11,000 feet. Can take 3 hours to melt snow to a boil apparently and they would love someone to do that while the group summits. My first training climb is next saturday the 10th.
This will be far more interesting with photos I think... so I'll work on that
Love you all!!
Nothing too interesting. The boys are getting bigger all the time. Christain is 6 months old and crawling all over. He is wearing Paces 1yr clothes already. We keep warning Pace that one day baby brother will be as big as him. He is a typical older brother I think, likes to mess with him, very protective though... no one else better mess with him.
Bryan is still working as a mechanic for Interstate Trucking. And I am working for Potelco as a dispatcher. Nothing very exciting... until after work. I must be going through some kind of early mid life crisis or something. I have this need for adventure lately. Got my dive certification in January and am enjoying the 40 degree waters of the Puget Sound. I am currently training to climb Mt Rainier. But don't be too impressed, I won't be summiting. Just going to high camp as camp slave at 11,000 feet. Can take 3 hours to melt snow to a boil apparently and they would love someone to do that while the group summits. My first training climb is next saturday the 10th.
This will be far more interesting with photos I think... so I'll work on that
Love you all!!
1 comment:
yay!!!
Post a Comment